Many members of City Council also represent the City on a number of committees and boards outside of the City of Medicine Hat City operations. These committees and boards and their Council Representatives are outlined below.
- Councillor Responsible for Civic Functions - Councillor Les Pearson
- Canadian Badlands - Councillor Brian Varga
- Chamber of Commerce - Councillor Jim Turner
- City Center Development Agency (CCDA) - Councillor Jamie McIntosh
- Cypress View Foundation - Councillor Julie Friesen, Councillor Jim Turner
- Economic Development Alliance of Southeast Alberta - Councillor Jim Turner
- Friends of Medalta Society - Councillor Jamie McIntosh
- Medicine Hat Community Housing Society - Councillor Celina Symmonds
- Medicine Hat Exhibition and Stampede - Mayor Ted Clugston
- Palliser Economic Partnership - Councillor Jim Turner
- Shortgrass Library System - Councillor Celina Symmonds
- Tourism Medicine Hat Committee - Alderman Les Pearson
Please contact the Council Representative if you want to find out more about these various committees and boards, and how they impact the City of Medicine Hat.