Skip to page body Home What's New About Us Government Services I Want To...
If you require assistance from Bylaw Enforcement,
(nuisance pets, graffiti, unsightly property, illegal dumping, weeds, parking,
corner visibility, obstructions, smoking, snow removal, etc),
please call 403.529.8481 (available 24/7). Thank you!

To view the form above, please enable java scripts through your browser.
Last updated: 3/23/2016 1:05:19 PM