Report a Problem

Many City services are connected right to our service request system and can be reported by submitting an online ticket below.

Road crew at work

Have you spotted issues like cracked sidewalks, potholes, burnt-out street lights or problems within our parks? Issues with City infrastructure can be submitted as a service ticket through our Report a Problem portal.

Please note, if you require emergency assistance, please call 9-1-1.

Submit a ticket

Or, you may contact the department directly between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday to Friday (excluding holidays). Review the contact info on this page, or here are some commonly required numbers below:

Power outages
Traffic light outages
Street light outages


Gas utility


Water and sewer


Roads and sidewalks


Cyan textured background

option 6

If you need emergency assistance with any municipal infrastructure after hours, please call 403-526-2828.

Report a property issue

Photo of a collapsing green house with boarded up windows Fill out the online form to report a concern about a property within Medicine Hat, such as:

  • Safety / building codes concern
  • Disallowed structure or land use
  • Disturbance due to a home business
  • Concern with sign or LED sign
  • Unstable slope / slumping
  • Other property concerns
Report a property issue
Thermostat and electrical outlet

Have questions or concerns about your utility bill?

Medicine Hat Bylaw

For all bylaw related concerns, please contact a bylaw officer directly at 403-529-8481.