| Reminder: As of March 1, 2019, Gift cards purchased with credit cards may not be
redeemed for accounts receivable, utility or tax payments.
The City of Medicine Hat has unveiled three different gift cards, universally accepted at participating City facilities aptly bearing the words “Imagine”, “Choose”, and “Explore” on a background filled with possibilities.
Unlike the previous “Utilities Gift Card”, these bright universal gift cards can be used anywhere there is a terminal transaction including Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre, Tixx.ca (online), Family Leisure Centre, Crestwood Recreation Centre, Parks and Recreation Office, Gas City Campground (in season), Veiner Centre and City Hall. More locations will be added in the future.
- Additional value may be added to a gift card at any time
- A gift card is not a credit/debit card and has no implied warranties
- Unused value remains on the gift card and cannot be redeemed for cash
- City of Medicine Hat is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any unauthorized card use
- Use of the gift card constitutes acceptance of terms
- Gift cards purchased with credit cards may not be redeemed for accounts receivable, utility or tax payments
For full terms and conditions, click here.
Purchase of gift cards can be made:
- At all the above locations with cash or debit.
- At all the above locations with Visa or MasterCard (with the exception of City Hall cashiers).
- Over the telephone with Visa or MasterCard at the Esplanade at 403.502.8777 or the Family Leisure Centre at 403.502.8566.
It doesn’t matter where or how you buy them – these bright and bold gift cards will work at any and all the listed locations. It’s a great option for giving the gift of entertainment, arts, culture, sports and leisure activities, Transit passes, facility rentals, birthday parties even utility payments. Gift cards never expire, are reloadable and remaining balances can be checked online here.
For further information, please contact:
Director of Theatre and Event Operations
City of Medicine Hat