Terms of Payment
Payment is due and payable to the City of Medicine Hat seven (7) days after the statement date. Payment of current charges not received by the City prior to the Penalty Date will be subject to a penalty in accordance with City Bylaws. Failure to receive or loss of utility statement cannot be accepted as a reason for non-payment or exemption from a penalty charge.
- Automatic Bank Withdrawal on actual balance or budget billing
- Telebanking Internet (listing of banks currently online with the City)
- In person at City Hall with cash, interac, or cheque
- At Charted Banks, Trust Companies, Treasury Branches, Credit Union Offices
- At Night Depository Box located at the west entrance City Hall
- By mail to the City of Medicine Hat, 580 1 Street S.E., Medicine Hat, AB T1A 8E6
Please allow five days for processing if paying at a financial institution or by mail.