Applications for the 2020 Downtown Development Incentive Program will be accepted starting at 9am March 16, 2020 with funding allocated on a first come first serve basis. Applications must be made on the 2020 DDIP Application only. Grant disbursement will end when the budgeted funds are fully subscribed with application deadline December 31, 2020.
The DDIP continues to offer downtown property owners a series of incentives to assist them to redevelop or initiate new developments in the city center and includes five options for financial assistance. Architectural and Visual Enhancement, Commercial Development, Live-Work Residential Development, and Multi-Family Development.
- 2020 Downtown Development Incentive Program - Overview (PDF)
- DDIP Boundary Map (PDF)
- 2020 DDIP Application (PDF)
- Architectural and Visual Enhancement Grant (PDF)
- Commercial Development Grant (PDF)
- Environmental Site Assessment & Remedial/Risk Management (PDF)
- Live-Work Residential Development Grant (PDF)
- Multi-Family Development Grant (PDF)
- City of Medicine Hat Vendor Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- Downtown Area Redevelopment Plan
- River Flats Area Redevelopment Plan
Invest Medicine Hat - Business Support