- Airline Information
- Check-In & Boarding Gate Deadlines
- Ground Transportation
- Prep & Fly Tool
- Security Screening
- Terminal Services
- Terminal Lost & Found
The Medicine Hat Regional Airport is served by Air Canada (Air Canada Express) with daily scheduled non-stop flights to and from Calgary (YYC), with connections to many other Canadian cities, U.S and International destinations. For reservations, please call 1.888.247.2262 or click the below link:
Please contact Air Canada directly (1.888.422.7533) for up to date flight arrivals, departures, delays and cancellations.
The Medicine Hat Regional Airport is served by WestJet Airlines with daily scheduled non-stop flights to and from Calgary (YYC), with connections to many other Canadian cities, U.S and International destinations. For reservations, please call 1.888.937.8538 or click the below link:
Please contact WestJet directly (1.888.937.8538) for up to date flight arrivals, departures, delays and cancellations.
To allow plenty of time for check-in procedures, baggage drop-off and security checks, it is recommended that passengers arrive at the airport at least one (1) hour before flight departure time. For more up to date information, please contact the airline directly.
Medicine Hat Transit
Note: The Transit bus stop is located approximately 500 metres from the Airport Terminal building on Brannon Ave SW.
Free. Half hour maximum.
Long Term (Pay and Display – Visa, Master Card, American Express & Coins)
Parking tickets can be purchased at the Pay and Display machine located in the long term parking lot. Cash payments can be made inside the Air Terminal Building at the Information Desk. An ATM is located inside the Air Terminal Building.
- Hourly Rate: $2.00
- Daily Rate (24 hours): $8.25
- Weekly Rate (7 days): $41.00
- Monthly Rate (30 days): $80.00
For annual parking permits, please contact Municipal Works during office hours at 403.529.8177.
Parking regulations are enforced 24 hours per day, including weekends and holidays. Accessible parking are available in designated stalls in both short and long term parking areas. Regular parking rates do apply and Permits should be visibility displayed. For issues with parking machine, please visit the Information Desk located in the Air Terminal Building.
Travelling passengers are only allowed a maximum two (2) carry-on baggage per person. Please contact your air carrier for size and weight restrictions.
Tips on How to Pack Liquids, Gels & Aerosols in your Carry-on Baggage
- Containers of liquids, gels or aerosols in your carry-on should be 100 ml/100 grams (3.4 oz) or less. Any containers over 100 ml should be placed in checked baggage.
- All containers must fit in 1 clear, closed, resealable plastic bag no more than 1 litre (1 quart) in capacity. The approximate dimensions of a one litre/quart bag are 15.24 cm by 22.86 cm (6 in. by 9 in.) or 20 cm by 17.5 cm (8 in. by 7 in.).
- At the screening point, take your plastic bag out of your carry-on and place it in one of the provided trays.
- Drink or discard any beverages in containers over 100 ml before pre-board security screening.
The following are allowed in your carry-on without a bag and in containers over 100 ml:
- If traveling with an infant under two years of age (0-24 months), baby food, milk, formula, water and juice in Small containers and reasonable amounts for your itinerary.
- Prescription and essential non-prescription medicines.
Please Note: These items must be declared at security screening. All such items must be removed from carry-on baggage and placed directly into a bin at the entrance of the checkpoint, as additional screening may be required.
- Avis Car Rental
- Front Porch Classics Cafe & Catering
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- ATM Bank Machine
- Baggage carts free of charge (located by the main terminal entrances)
Terminal Lost & Found
If you have lost an item at the Airport, please contact the Airport Security by phone at 403.525.8689 or visit the Security Desk located in the main lobby. The staff will make every attempt to locate your lost item.
Note: Items unclaimed after three months will be donated to charity.