Medicine Hat Transit Notices and Detours
MHT PARADE DAY Information - Thursday JULY 26, 2018
All buses are running regular schedule with the following exceptions:
Route 10 NECH & Route 11 NWCH
- NECH & NWCH buses leave downtown at 8:45 a.m., these buses will stay across the river.
- NE & NW will meet on Division N at the Shell Station & will transfer passengers. A waiting shuttle bus will takepassengers to the downtown terminal.
- The first shuttle to leave Crescent Heights will be 9:05 a.m.
- The first shuttle to leave downtown is at 9:15 a.m.
- The shuttle service will continue every 30 minutes until the Parade is finished, and traffic is cleared.
- Buses will try to stay on schedule as much as possible, expect some delays.
Route 20 Flats bus
- A smaller bus will be used, and maintain schedule except when the streets are blocked off. At which time, they will be detouring as necessary. All stops on 2nd Street SE will be closed off until after parade.
Between noon to 12:45 all buses should be back on regular schedule.
Thank you, and enjoy the parade.
To ensure you reach your destination in a timely manner, please allow extra time when planning your trip. Medicine Hat Transit cannot guarantee that you will connect with your transfer as you may be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Effective July 9 – 30 approx.
- No service on 8th Street NE between 2nd & 4th Avenue NE
- Notices are posted on effective stops
Effective April – Sept 2018 Route 20 (Flats)
- Not service to South Railway or Redi Enterprises.
Inquiries related to changes can be made by calling the Transit office during office hours. See below for contact information.
Medicine Hat Transit, Administration Office
460 Spencer Street SE
Medicine Hat, AB T1A 1Y7
Open Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm