Medicine Hat Transit offers a variety of fare types to accomodate our riders. Refer to the table below for fare options and prices:
|Per Trip||Book of 10||Regular & Special Transit|
|Post Secondary (4-Month Pass)||-||-||$232.00|
|Children (under the age of 5, accompanied by a parent/guardian)
and persons with visual impairments (with CNIB card) ride free.
Where to Buy Transit Passes and Tickets
Transit passes and tickets can be purchased at the following outlets:
- City Hall, 580 1 ST SE
- Co-Op, 3030 13 Ave SE
- Co-Op, 10 Northlands Way NE
- Esplanade Arts & Heritage Centre, 401 1st Street SE
- Food Plus, 507A 4 Ave SE
- Husky Gas, 642 Kingsway Ave SE
- Husky Gas, 1912 Southview Dr SE
- Medicine Hat College (Book Store), 299 College Dr SE
- Medicine Hat Mall (Customer Service), 3292 Dunmore Rd SE
- Pharmasave, 58 8 St NW
- Pharmasave, 407 7 St SW
- Strathcona Centre, 1150 5 St SE
When boarding ask your Operator for a transfer if you are continuing on another bus. Transfers are accepted on all buses at all bus stops/terminals. In order to be considered valid, transfers must be for the appropriate day and used within one hour of the time indicated on the bottom of the transfer. Transfers may be used only by the individual to whom it was issued.
Paying When Boarding
Please note: If you are paying cash, exact change is required upon boarding the bus.