Medicine Hat Transit offers a variety of fare types to accomodate our riders. Refer to the table below for fare options and prices:
|Per Trip||Book of 10||Regular & Special Transit|
|Post Secondary (4-Month Pass)||-||-||$232.00|
|Children (under the age of 5, accompanied by a parent/guardian)
and persons with visual impairments (with CNIB card) ride free.
Where to Buy Transit Passes and Tickets
Transit passes and tickets can be purchased at the following outlets:
- City Hall, 580 - 1 Street SE
- Division Avenue One Stop, 1039 Division Avenue S
- Downtown Transit Terminal, 333 - 6 Avenue SE
- Medicine Hat Co-op Mall, 3030 - 13 Avenue SE
- Medicine Hat College Bookstore, 299 College Drive SE
- Medicine Hat Hospital Gift Shop, 666 - 5 Street SW
- Medicine Hat Mall Customer Service, 3292 Dunmore Road SE
- Northlands Co-op, 10 Northlands Way NE
- Pharmasave, 58 - 8 Street NW
- Pharmasave, 407 - 7 Street SW
- Southridge Husky, 1276 Strachan Road SE
When boarding ask your Operator for a transfer if you are continuing on another bus. Transfers are accepted on all buses at all bus stops/terminals. In order to be considered valid, transfers must be for the appropriate day and used within one hour of the time indicated on the bottom of the transfer. Transfers may be used only by the individual to whom it was issued.
Paying When Boarding
Please not that if you are paying cash, exact change is required upon boarding the bus.