2020 Spring Residential Street Sweeping has begun!
Daily updates will be available on the City's website, social media, and as part of CHAT TV's evening news.
The Municipal Works Department would like to extend our appreciation for your co-operation and assistance.
For detailed information and answers to common questions, please read the FAQs:
- Street Sweeping Zone Map (PDF)
Will be posted below, so check back periodically to follow progress and stay up-to-date. To locate what zone you are in, see the street sweeping map.
- Zone 1: Completed
- Zone 2: Completed
- Zone 3: Completed
- Zone 4: Completed
- Zone 5: Completed
- Zone 6: Completed
- Zone 7: Completed
- Zone 8: Completed
- Zone 9: Completed
- Zone 10: Completed
- Zone 11: Completed
- Zone 12: Completed
- Zone 13: In Progress - Avenues Completed / Streets Signed & Sweeping
- Zone 14: In Progress - Signed & Sweeping
- Zone 15: In Progress - Signed & Sweeping
- Zone 16:
- Zone 17:
For the safety of residents, property, and to ensure crews can quickly and effectively clean the streets, we ask that you respect the no-parking requirements. Motor vehicles must be removed from a street when street sweeping signs are posted. For more information you can view Public Roads Bylaw 4346 for full details.
- Sweep loose gravel off sidewalks and boulevards onto the street
- Keep a safe distance from the sweepers
- Stay at least 15 meters away from the equipment and slow down when driving