The City of Medicine Hat, Medicine Hat School District No. 76, Medicine Hat Catholic Board of Education, and the Medicine Hat College have entered into a Joint Use Agreement that allows community user group access to various school facilities throughout the community.
These facilities include:
- School Gymnasiums
- Ball Diamonds
- Tennis Courts
- Multi-purpose room (Alexandra)
Criteria for User Groups to Access Joint Use Facilities
Community User groups are required to have the following in order access a Joint Use Facility:
- A City or School approved or operated program/group;
- Not-for-profit activity;
- Has activities that are recreational, cultural or educational in nature;
- Has 1 million Liability insurance naming the City and the Board on whose land they are conducting their activities;
- Falls in line with strategic priorities and values of shared user agreement partners.
Generally has a minimum of 75% City of Medicine Hat residents.
Generally has a minimum of 12 participants per booking.
Please fill out the application form below if you are interested in using a joint-use facility.