The Kinplex Social Room is ideal for banquets, small receptions, and meetings for up to 120 people. There is a full kitchen and patrons are welcome to bring in their own food and beverages.
Meeting Rate - $53.00 ( 4 hours max)
Please call the Recreation Facility Coordinator at
|Tables||12 round tables 5' in diameter, and 8 6-foot rectangle tables|
|A/V Equipment||Tabletop Podium with Mic, Projector/Screen (need to bring your own laptop and HDMI cord)|
|Kitchen||Stove, 2 Refrigerators, Microwave, Ice Machine, 100-cup Coffee Perk, 3-pot Coffee Maker|
The Kinplex Social Room allows events with alcohol in adherence to the City of Medicine Hat Alcohol Management Policy:
City of Medicine Hat Alcohol Management Policy
The City of Medicine Hat Alcohol Management Policy requires you to obtain and provide copies of the following in order to consume, serve or sell alcohol within City Facilities:
- An appropriate Liquor Permit in accordance with the Gaming and Liquor Act (must be posted during your event).
- The permit must be purchased at a liquor store in Medicine Hat.
- Host Liquor Liability Coverage
- The City of Medicine Hat must be named as an additional insured
- Minimum $1,000,000 liability is required.
- You can get this coverage from your own insurance company, or directly from Party Alcohol Liability Canada at www.palcanada.com or call 1-800-661-1608.
- Room Access: Access to the Kinplex Social Room is granted only for the amount of time indicated on your Event Confirmation Permit (issued by the City of Medicine Hat). If you require additional set-up and take-down time, it should be included in the time frame of your rental. Users are required to pick up a key from the Family Leisure Centre, 2000 Division Ave. N. a day or two prior to the scheduled event, and return the key one business day after your event.
- Cleaning: We kindly ask all users to leave the room as you had found it when you arrived.
- wipe major spills
- wipe counters and tables
- tie garbages and leave near the door
- remove all decorations and items you may have brought with you
- vacuuming or mopping is not required unless any major spills occur
For more information, or to book, email email@example.com or call 403.502.8745.