Echo Dale Regional Park East End Group Camping Rules
Fee: $160.00 + GST per night
- Group camping by advance reservation only. For reservations, call Recreation Facility Coordinator at 403-502.8745.
- Maximum of five (5) self-contained recreational vehicles with a maximum of 8 people per unit allowed on site. Additional vehicles, including visitors must park in the boating/fishing lake parking lot and walk in.
- Reservation must be made by an individual who will be camping onsite.
- Quiet time: 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM.
- Arrival: 12:00 Noon Departure: 11:00 AM
- MAXIMUM STAY: 3 consecutive days
- Reservation holder must contact the Park’s resident caretaker, 403-527-2202, one hour prior to arrival to arrange for gate opening.
- There is no water - please bring your own potable water with you.
- There is a plug in for a generator in order to have lights on in the building - please bring your own generator.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the park.
- Swimming at the lake is limited to the posted hours.
- Park gates are locked at night per posted hours, visitors must leave the Park no later than 11:00 PM.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Please do not leave your pet unattended.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets.
- Fire must be confined to the group fire pit and ensure fire is fully extinguished prior to leaving the area.
- Only commercially available firewood is to be used in the fire pit. No nail or metal objects.
- The area and fire pit must be clean at all times.
For emergencies after 11:00 PM please call the resident caretaker at 403-527-2202 AND 911
PARK STAFF RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE FROM THE PARK FOR INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR OR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE RULES
To book please contact the Recreation Facility Coordinator 403.502.8745 or email email@example.com
Echo Dale Regional Park
Click here for more information.