|Fees||Regular Season Rate||Shoulder Season Rate|
|May 31-Sept 2||May 3-30 and Sept 3-29|
|Non-Service 2 Motorcycle Sites||$20.00
|Power / Water||$47.00
|Full Service - 30 Amp||$54.00
|Full Service - 50 Amp||$57.00
|$10.00 / Site
||$10.00 / Site
- Non-refundable Reservation Fees - A $10.00 fee per site will be charged for each individual campsite booking. This will show up on all receipts as a "Security Deposit" but as a "Reservation Fee" on your permit (our software does not allow for the names to match at this point). We apologize for any confusion this may cause.
- Cancellation Fees - Any cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the day of booking will be charged an additional fee of $15.00 as well as the $10.00 Reservation Fee.
- Full payment by MasterCard or VISA will be required at time of reservation.
- A minimum booking of three nights (Fri, Sat and Sun) is required for the 2019 holiday long weekends:
- Victoria Day – Fri, May 17 to Sun, May 19
- Canada Day – Fri, June 28 to Sun, Jun 30
- Civic Holiday – Fri, Aug 2 to Sun, Aug 4
- Labour Day – Fri, Aug 30 to Sun, Sept 1
- We reserve the right to change campground sites of a reservation due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please Note: Parks and Recreation, in consultation with the Medicine Hat Fire Department, urge everyone to use precaution when using public fire pits located throughout the City Parks. We would like to remind residents that it is their responsibility to fully extinguish fires when done, keep fires low, and use clean dry wood.