Come check us out!
Whether you want to swim lengths, participate in Aquafit, work out in the gym or simply relax in the sauna, Crestwood Pool has it all for you. This indoor pool is operated year round.
Take a look at our current program guide for classes and programs occurring at the Crestwood Recreation Center. Click here for the guide and to register for any classes or programs.
Closed on statutory holidays (unless otherwise noted)
Please see the attachment below for our facility hours and rates:
Revised Hours of Operation
- Revised Hours: From 6:30-7:30 pm, Crestwood Pool is offering a Women's Only Swim on January 24, February 21, March 27, April 17 and May 15. Mom's are welcome to bring their male children under age 6.
- Revised Public Swim for February 8, 2020: Due to an exclusive event, Crestwood pool public swim will be cancelled from 1 - 4 pm.
- Lane Swim Update: Beginning on Monday, December 2, 2019, from 9-10 am, there will no longer be lane swim due to high Aquafit class numbers. Deep end widths will be available
1701 21st Street SE
Medicine Hat, AB T1A 2C3
|Lesson Registration||403.525.8844 or 403.529.8320
Crestwood Recreation Centre offers the following amenities:
- Six-lane 25-metre Pool
- Swing rope, one-metre diving board and shallow end slide
- Dry Sauna
- Racquetball Court
- Cardio Room
- Weight Room
- Studio room
- Meeting Room (Internal Link)
Proper Attire (including shirt, bottoms, and clean footwear) is required.