Daily Admission: One Fee = All Access!
Check out our full list of fees for Admissions & Passes at the Family Leisure Centre!
- 2020 Fees - Admissions & Passes & Hours (PDF)
- Public Cancellation Policy for Lessons - Programs and Passes (PDF)
When you purchase a daily admission to the Family Leisure Centre, you have unlimited access to all drop-in and spontaneous usage of the pool, fitness centre, gymnasium, fieldhouse, and ice (shinny hockey).
You may also attend any Group Fitness Aquatic or Dryland Classes that day.
What can I do once I have a pass?
Do you plan on visiting often? Save with a Monthly or Annual Family Leisure Centre Recreation Pass and enjoy unlimited drop-in and spontaneous access to our facilities. For all Annual and Continuous Pass holders, patrons will receive a Family Leisure Centre ID card which must be scanned each time you enter the facility. You may be asked to produce your card in restricted areas of the facility or during regular spot checks. Pass holders are eligible for a free 1-hour fitness orientation that introduces best practices and general usage guidelines. Orientation includes concepts to maximize your results in a safe manner, and demonstrates safe and proper usage of the cardio equipment and Life Fitness Circuit.
Becoming a Family Leisure Centre pass holder gives you the added bonus of access to the Public and Lane swim times at Crestwood Recreation Centre and all four Outdoor Pools; as well as preferred pricing for select registered programs!
Family Leisure Centre Recreation Pass
As of December 1, 2019, The Family Leisure Centre will have only 1 pass option to choose from; The Recreation Pass.
The Recreation Pass has four payment options:
- One-time Annual Fee - Your pass will expire after 365 days and you will have to renew.
- Continuous Monthly Fee - Your account or credit card will be debited monthly until you cancel or freeze your pass - no need to renew annually.
- *10 Punch Card - Punch Cards provide 10 visits at a reduced rate from the daily admission. They don't expire.
- *31 Day Pass – Patrons that aren’t sure how often they can make it or only need a short term pass can purchase one month at a time (expires 31 days from the purchase date).
* 31 Day Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable and can't be put on hold. This type of pass does not allow for pass holder pricing for other programs.
Punch Cards provide 10 visits at a reduced rate from the daily admission.
*The following policies apply:
- Punch Cards are NON-transferable.
- If you want to upgrade to an Annual or Continuous Recreation Pass, credit for unused punch cards may be applied to your account.
- Refunds will be pro-rated based on the punches used.
- Punch Cards does not allow for pass holder pricing for other programs.