Daily Admission: One Fee = All Access!
Check out our full list of fees for Admissions & Passes at the Family Leisure Centre!
- 2019 Fees - Admissions & Passes (PDF)
- Public Cancellation Policy for Lessons - Programs and Passes (PDF)
When you purchase a daily admission to the Family Leisure Centre, you have unlimited access to all drop-in and spontaneous usage of the pool, fitness centre, gymnasium, fieldhouse, and ice (shinny hockey).
You may also attend one Group Fitness Aquatic or Dryland Class that day.
A 10-visit Punch Card is also available.
Punch Cards provide 10 visits at a reduced rate from the daily admission.
The following policies apply:
- Punch Cards are NON-transferable.
- If you want to upgrade to a PASS, credit for unused punch cards may be applied to your account.
- Refunds will be pro-rated based on the punches used
What can I do once I have a pass?
Do you plan on visiting often? Save with a Monthly or Annual Family Leisure Centre Facility Pass and still enjoy unlimited drop-in and spontaneous access to our facilities. You will receive a Family Leisure Centre pass card when you purchase a monthly continuous or annual pass. This pass must be scanned each time you enter the facility. You may be asked to produce your card in restricted areas of the facility or during regular spot checks.
Becoming a Family Leisure Centre passholder gives you the added bonus of access to the Public and Lane swim times at Crestwood Recreation Centre and all four Outdoor Pools!
Family Leisure Centre Passes
The Family Leisure Centre offers three different Loyalty Pass Options: Facility Pass, Group Fitness Pass and Plus Pass.
Each pass has three payment options:
- One-time Annual Fee - Your pass will expire after 365 days and you will have to renew.
- Continuous Monthly Fee - Your account or credit card will be debited monthly until you cancel or freeze your pass - no need to renew annually.
- *31 Day Pass – Patrons that aren’t sure how often they can make it or only need a short term pass can purchase one month at a time (expires 31 days from the purchase date).
* 31 Day Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable and can't be put on hold. This type of pass does not allow for pass holder pricing for other programs.
Do you plan on visiting often? Save with a Family Leisure Centre Facility Pass and enjoy unlimited drop-in and spontaneous access to our facilities. You will receive a Family Leisure Centre pass card which must be scanned each time you enter the facility. You may be asked to produce your card in restricted areas of the facility or during regular spot checks. Pass holders are eligible for a free 1-hour fitness orientation that introduces best practices and general usage guidelines. Orientation includes concepts to maximize your results in a safe manner, and demonstrates safe and proper usage of the cardio equipment and Life Fitness Circuit.
Becoming a Family Leisure Centre pass holder gives you the added bonus of access to the Public and Lane swim times at Crestwood Recreation Centre and Outdoor Pools, as well as preferred pricing for select registered programs!
*The Facility Pass does not include access to Group Fitness or Group Aquatic classes. As a Facility Pass holder, you are encouraged to upgrade to a Plus Pass to enhance your health and fitness experience.Or, pay just $5 when you produce your Facility Pass in order to join one Group Fitness (dryland or aquatic) class for the day.
Group Fitness Pass
Are you 12 years or older and only interested in Aquatic or Dryland Fitness Classes? Then the Group Fitness Pass is for you. You will enjoy unlimited access to classes like Aquafit, Yoga, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), and more.
This pass combines all the benefits of the Facility Pass and Group Fitness Pass together and is the best option to take advantage of all our fitness and recreational opportunities.