You are invited to submit nominations for consideration of induction into the City of Medicine Hat Sports Wall of Fame.
- Signification local, provincial, national or international recognition
- Sustained ambassadorship of Medicine Hat in sports
- Longevity of achievement in sports
- Contribution towards the betterment of the sports community
- Born in or has moved to Medicine Hat or area within the last 10 years and considers the Medicine Hat area an important part of their life experience
- Excelled in sports as a leader in the capacity of an athlete, builder, administrator, official (i.e. referee/umpire), media/broadcaster/sports writer, team, and/or sponsor
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in their field and has had outstanding or extraordinary success (medals, awards, etc.)
- Athletes must be retired from competition, but can still be involved in the sport in other ways
See brochure for full details.
Annual Submissions Deadline is September 30th
For more information, please contact:
Parks & Recreation
88 Kipling Street SE