The City of Medicine Hat has many options for residents and visitors for the community when it comes to swimming. Choose one of the following below for information, hours of operation, fees and swim schedules.
|Indoor Recreation Facilities||Outdoor||Lakes|
|Kinsmen Aquatic Park (FLC)||Strathcona Pool
|Crestwood Pool||Heights Pool|
Outdoor Pools Swim Schedule
- June 2019 Outdoor Pool Swim Schedule (Internal Link)
- Our Outdoor pools open for public swim starting on May 31 with extended hours for that day. Heights Pool public swim hours are 2:45 pm - 6:30 pm; Hill Pool public swim hours are 3:00 pm - 7:30 pm; Strathcona Pool public swim hours are 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
Public Swimming Schedule
- All locations - Swimming Schedule (External Link)
From Starfish and Ducks, to Swim Kids (Levels 1 - 10), to National Lifeguard and everything in between - we've got a lesson for you!
- Swimming Lesson Registration (Internal Link)
Aqua-Fit Fitness Classes are currently being offered at the Family Leisure Centre and Crestwood Pool.
- Family Leisure Centre - Aqua-Fit Schedule (Internal Link)
- Crestwood Recreation Centre - Aqua-Fit Schedule (Internal Link)
Like us on Facebook for up-to-date swim information!