Careful technical review of all proposed developments is very important to identify and prevent potential problems and to help ensure the project's success. The Technical Coordinating Committee (TCC) is the City’s primary mechanism for coordination and decision making for development review, approval and technical project coordination. The committee is a means to efficiently share and compile information across departments to support external and internal entities.
Objectives of this committee:
- Reduce overall schedules for applicants and provide City position earlier in the development process.
- Provide City departments and external applicants with clear direction.
- Focus on efficiently utilizing staff resources.
- Ensure City departments and completing their due diligence.
Technical Review Team: Technical staff representing each City department review submissions and provide technical comments.
Core Review Team: Senior staff review and formalize consolidated comments.
Senior Review Team: Team leaders review complex projects in which a high level response is required.
- See larger chart graphic (PDF)
For more information or questions in regards to Technical Coordinating Committee, please contact the TCC Lead: