The City of Medicine Hat Safety Codes Services, in an ongoing effort to provide updates to Home Builders, Contractors, Designers, Suppliers and Trades people, regarding the Alberta Building Codes, provide these bulletins as a service.
- Safety Codes Permit Bylaw No. 4438 NEW
- Builder Licensing Bulletin NEW
- Residential Construction Heaters NEW
- Mechanical Energy Codes Clarification
- National Energy Code & Alberta Building Code 2014 Section 9.36
- Commissioning of Life Safety Systems in the 2014 ABC
- New Home Buyer Protection Warranty
- Flashing Bulletin
- HIRF – Separation of Glazed Openings
- HIRF - Floor-To-Floor Fire Compartments
- Residential Tall Walls over 3.6m
- Lateral Bracing of Residential Concrete Foundation Walls
- Sump Pit Guidelines
Newsletters to Contractors:
Any questions should be directed to the Residential Plans Examiner at 403.529.8205 or by email.