- Address: Ross Glen Road SE and Ross Haven Avenue SE
- Google Maps
- Trails - this playground connects to a local trail to Cameron Road.
- Bicycle Rack
- Accessible Parking - In addition to street parking, there is a parking lot with a curb ramp and paved path to access the playground.
- Playground - features a jungle theme with colourful jungle animals painted onto the surfacing. It has been designed to be accessible and fun for children, parents, and caregivers with and without disabilities (Braille clock, drums, teeter totter, swings).
- Surfacing - is a resilient recycled tire solid surface that is level with the walkway. The surface is firm, stable, slip-resistant, and provides outstanding shock absorption.
- Equipment - offers a mix of both accessible and more demanding features that will appeal to and challenge a variety of children and abilities. The ramps, accessible stairs and platforms use colour to indicate elevation changes. The safari bus allows children using a mobility device to experience the movement and bounce of a safari bus trip with their peers.
- Water Playground- Seasonal (May long weekend - September long weekend). Fully accessible offering a variety of spray features (Big bucket, waterspray guns) for all ages.
- Washrooms - Seasonal (May to September). Current facilities date back to the 1980's and are not accessible.
- Picnic Area - The public is encouraged to bring a picnic or snack and enjoy the park. Picnic tables and benches are located around the playground.