- Google Map
- Transit – Route 62 - Southlands, bus stop on Saamis Rotary Way is close to the playground.
- Accessible Parking – is available in the parking lot. There is also parking available along Saamis Rotary Way.
- Playground – This playground has been designed to be accessible for all; children, parents and caregivers with and without disabilities.
- Surfacing –The Playground features a recycled tire resilient surface that is level with the walkway for total accessibility. The surfacing is firm, stable and slip resistant. It provides outstanding shock absorption and is easier to maintain.
- Equipment – This playground offers a nice mix of both accessible and more demanding features (Accessible for Children and Parents alike, Teeter Totter, Sign Language, Railway Slide, and varied play features) that will appeal and challenge a wide variety of children and abilities.
- Washrooms – Seasonal (May - September) Fully accessible, family friendly washrooms have been installed to extend your families enjoyment of the Saamis Rotary Park.
- Picnic Area – The public are encouraged to bring a picnic or snack and enjoy the park. Picnic tables and benches are located around the playground as well as in the picnic shelter.
- Water Playground – Seasonal (May long weekend - September long weekend weather dependent) Fully accessible Water Playground.