- Google Map
- Trails - are paved for walking and bicycling throughout the park. Red shale trails are also present.
- Transit - Route 20 - Flats, Bus Stop at Strathcona Centre on 5th Street near Minto Avenue. It is an 800m walk along the paved river pathway into Strathcona Park.
- Accessible Parking - is available.
- Playground - had an Aboriginal Heritage theme. It has been designed to be accessible and fun for children, parents, and caregivers with and without disabilities.
- Surfacing - is a resilient recycled tire solid surface that is level with the walkway. The surface is firm, stable, slip-resistant, and provides outstanding shock absorption.
- Equipment - offers a nice mix of both accessible and more demanding features that will appeal and challenge a wide variety of children and abilities. There are imaginitative play features at ground level, an accessible swing and saucer swings.
- Water Playground - Seasonal (May long weekend - September long weekend). Fully accessible offering a variety of spray features for all ages.
- Washrooms - Fully Accessible and family friendly men's and women's washrooms. These upgraded washrooms are open year round, heated, and have push button door openers.
- Picnic Areas and Benches - Bring a picnic or snack to enjoy with family and friends. Picnic tables and benches are located around the playground as well as in grassy areas. Picnic tables and firepits are also available along the river and can be accessed off the red shale trails.
- Bicycle Racks - are provided for your convenience and to support your active lifestyle.