- Address: Division Avenue & 10 Street NE
- Phone: 403-527-4171
- Transit - Route 11, NE Crescent Heights. The bus stop is across Division Avenue
- Parking - There is sloped offstreet parking on the North side of the building running the whole length of the property. Please note that given the slope of the property the curb height varies considerably. Please watch your step. There are 2 accessible parking stalls, separated by an access aisle and ramp to the sidewalk. The accessible parking stalls are located between the ramped entrances to the Rink and the Hockey Hounds Social Room.
- Entrance - there is a ramp from the accessible parking spaces to push button operated glass doors.
- Schedule - is updated weekly
- Skating Hotline: 403-502-8570
The Kinsmen Club of Medicine Hat proudly sponsors free public skating times for our community to enjoy. Our schedule is split into three separate categories:
- Public Skating - anyone is welcome. Fast skaters are encouraged to skate around the outside edge.
- Family Skating - children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. This is a perfect opportunity for parents to bring their child skating for the first time.
- Adult Skating - limited to adults over the age of 18.
To ensure the safety of all skaters, hockey sticks and pucks are not allowed on the ice during Public Skating. The skating schedule is included in the Calendar of Events on this website, and is updated weekly on the skating hotline at 403-502-8570.
- Washrooms - Accessible The washrooms are located on the East side of the rink. In addition to the Men's and Ladies washrooms there is also an Accessible/Family Washroom.
- Dressing Rooms - limited Accessibility there are two dressing rooms on either side of a central hallway. The entrances have a clear opening of 29 inches (737 mm) wide followed by a 90 degree angle. Each of the dressing rooms has its own washroom and shower room. Neither the washrooms or shower rooms are accessible for wheelchair users.
- Ice Surface - 185 by 85 feet. There is a near level entrance to the ice surface (up to 30 mm ledge).
- Concession - is accessible
- Water Fountain - the fountain spout sits slightly high and is accessible for most users
- Meeting Room - Can be accessed both from within the facility through a level hallway and from an outdoor ramp. The meeting room seats 75 and is available for rent. For further information or to book this facility contact Susan McDonald email: email@example.com phone: 403-502-8745
- Kitchen - attached large open kitchen with a serving counter which opens into the Social Room
- Washrooms limited Accessibility - there is a larger bathroom stall in both the Men's and Women's washroom. Both the men's and the women's washroom have 2 doors in a straight line. Each of the doorways are 29 inch (737 mm) wide with limited space between the two doors.