- Address: 7 Street & Division Avenue SW
- Phone: 403-527-4379
- Swimming Hotline: 403-502-8571
- Transit - Route 22, South Hill. There are 2 stops within a block
- 7th St. and Division Ave. SE, near the Safeway Gas Bar
- 7th St. and 1st Ave. SW, near the Public School Board Offices
- Parking - street parking is available. Much of the ground is sufficiently level to use a wheelchair lift. Curb ramps to access the sidewalks are located at the street corners.
- Open June through August
Cost - See schedule for **FREE Family Swim times at Hill Pool in July and August. Free Family Swim is courtesy of the Kinsmen Club of Medicine Hat.
- Hill Pool is a Z shaped pools centrally located in the Hill area.
- Entrance - a wide paved path leads from the sidewalk to the a level entrance. The door is propped open when the pool is open.
- Diving - a one Metre diving board is located in the deep end of the pool
- Slides - a small slide is located in the shallow end and a large slide in the deep end of the pool
- Playground - surrounded by grass is enclosed in the pool park making.
- Shaded Area - provides a break from the sun
- Picnic Tables - bring a snack and extend your stay
- Water Chair - ask a lifeguard, and they will get the waterchair for your use.
- Showers - traditional and accessbile shower stalls in both the men's and women's change rooms. The accessible shower is accessed from the dressing room.
- Washrooms - have been upgraded to create an accessible stall in both the men's and women's change rooms.
- Pool deck - level entry from the change rooms to the pool deck.
- Crank lift - pool staff will be happy to assist you with entering and exiting the pool.
- Bleachers - on deck provide seating for people accompanying swimmers.