The Gas Service Application form and the process for obtaining gas service, can be found in the links below.
- Gas Service Application Instructions (PDF)
- Gas Service Application Form (doc)
- Gas Service Application Form (PDF)
NOTE: There is a non-refundable application fee of $500.00 to apply for a commercial service. The application fee goes toward the initial design sizing to provide a quote for the applicant. If the applicant chooses to proceed with the work after receiving the quote, the application fee and associated preliminary design are incorporated into the final work and related charges.
Did You Know:
- The 2019 average cost of commercial gas service was $6,600.00.
- Commercial gas service applications also apply to service alterations as well as new installations.
- The 2019 project cost range for services under the commercial application was between $1,200.00 to $24,200.00.
- Standard commercial gas services and meter sets are available up to 9,000,000 btu/hr. Larger gas loads will require additional engineering design and procurement time compared to standard sets.
For information regarding Subdivision Servicing requests, please refer to the information provided at the link below.
Utility Distribution Systems
2172 Brier Park Place NW
Medicine Hat, AB T1C 1S6
Gas Distribution General Inquiries