The City's Carry Drive SE Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation project started on July 5 and continues through the summer and fall in phases along Carry Drive.
SEE MAP BELOW
- UPDATE August 24, 2018: A contractor, on behalf of the City, will be performing sanitary sewer lining on Carry Drive SE in various stages from the hours of 7 pm to 7 am until the end of September (weather permitting). The night time work is intended to limit the disruption to residence and traffic on Carry Drive SE. Please be advised that additional traffic accommodations will be in place during this work.
- Temporary detours will be required, but two-way traffic will be maintained along detour routes.
- Temporary road closures and work zones will be localized to short stretches and clearly signed.
- Note that work zones may move from one area to another and are not sequential in nature.
- To minimize public disturbance much of the rehabilitation work will be carried out using trenchless pipe lining methods, meaning that open excavations throughout the project area will be minimal in number and size.
- As work progresses, updates will be regularly posted on the City's Facebook and Twitter sites advising of temporary detour changes.
Please watch for construction workers and obey all traffic signage
For more information:
Environmental Utilities: 403.529.8176
CLICK HERE to watch a short video that shows the installation process for trenchless sanitary sewer rehabilitation, undertaken to ensure the structural soundness of our infrastructure for residents.
MAP SHOWING WORK AREA